The BusyBag Montessori Educational Toy
Details: An excellent BusyBoard made out of fabric to help him learn how to use different closures, improve his fine motor skills and stimulate the child. Over 10 latches, cords, buttons,...
An excellent BusyBoard made out of fabric to help him learn how to use different closures, improve his fine motor skills and stimulate the child.
Over 10 latches, cords, buttons, and snaps to learn while having fun:
Complete activity and learning bag, The BusyBag is the ideal toy to learn how the different kinds of latches work and develop his fine motor skills.
Thanks to the different zippers, cords, buttons, and snaps, this realistic toy will allow the child to discover the mechanisms that he will find as he grows up.
Different mechanisms, of different levels of complexity, will allow the child to improve his skills and to put his fine motor skills and dexterity to work while having fun.
- Montessori Educational Wooden Toy
- Includes 1 BusyBoard and 4 ebooks
From 2 years to 6 years
For 2-3 years old
- They will put their skills at work
- They will discover and open closures and clips for the first time
- They will be surprised at the sight of the hidden objects
- They will improve their hand-eye coordination
- They will boost their creativity
For 3-4 years old
- They will prefectionate their motor skills
- They will become more autonomous
- They will use their imagination
- They will practice opening more complex closures
- They will recognize the environment and the characters
For 4-6 years old
- They will improve their concentration
- They will learn how to open the more complex closures with BusyBag.
- They will relate the closures that They see around in their daily life with those of their BusyBagbusybag.
- They will learn how to do knots and tie laces.
- They will integrate their BusyBag to their playing environment
Quality and Durability
High-quality materials and neat finishes. A design that complies with European norms, is certified by laboratory tests. Our toys are known for their sturdiness and durability.
An Eco-Responsible Company
Max and Lea Toys are made of recyclable materials and are plastic free. We plant trees every year in partnership with ReforestAction. Every year, Max and Lea Toys give away toys for children in need in partnership with Emmaus.
Educative and Adaptable
Max & Lea toys have been designed to help the motor skills and psychomotor development of children. Different ways each toy can be used allowing them to adapt to the different ages of the child.