No Products in the Cart
Colorful Cloud Slime Fluffy Polymer Anti Stress Charms Cotton Mud Magic Crystal Clay Plasticine Supplies Kids Toys For Children
Color: 8 Colors
Cloud Slime: Plasitc Box
Soft Clay: OPP Bag
(1) Very soft, smooth, non-sticky. Doesn't stick to your hands, super stretchy,
(2) When it dries and hardens the clay stays lightweight, the magic clay takes 24 hours to fully harden.
(3) Fine in quality and Exquisite in color, smooth feel, non stick, ultra light and resilient, easy to handle.
(4) Shape and once cool can be sanded, drilled, carved and finished with super modeling clay mania.
Reusable by adding a little bit of water.It is 1/4 of the weight of the ordinary clay.
(5) Absolutely safe mud for children and adults. You can even see the detailed content in the description. Children who can't eat or not be too small
Slime * 1
Slime craze, one of the new entertainment trends of social media, is increasing. In this article, "What is Slime?", "How did Slime come about?", "How to make it?" We will provide answers to questions such as.
Especially the shortest definition of slime, which has become a new trend in Youtube and Instagram, is the new generation play dough made of polymer materials. Slime, which is an English word, means slime in Turkish. Fluid, non-stick and colorful slime attracts the attention of adults rather than children.
In social media accounts, there are constantly slime making videos and interesting slime design videos. Millions of people watch and share these videos. "I can't stop watching!"
WHAT IS SLIME?
Slime glue, water, borax obtained by the combination, is a pasty pastry dough. Chemically, it contains Polysaccharide guar gum and Sodium tetraborate. Polysaccharides are alternatively used to achieve a number of similar results with other similar alcohol groups (such as polyvinyl alcohol) that alternatively contain polymers. Polyvinyl acetate (Glue) The combinations with borax and water are similarly used to obtain the Flubber.
HOW did SLIME emerge?
Slime is popular recently, but its history dates back to the 1920s. At that time, Nobel Prize winner Hermann Staudinger worked on synthetic polymers. The structure of the polymers is also the compound in which many molecules are in the form of a single molecule. Hermann Staudinger continued his chemical studies for many years and worked on many semi-fluid substances. Staudinger discovers slime after long studies. However, the introduction of this substance found in scientific studies in the toy industry was not immediately. Slime toy pulp was introduced in 1976 by American toy manufacturer Mattel.
|Color:||Blue, Purple, White|